As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
At EY we want you to be yourself. We want you to bring your intelligence, energy and integrity into our business. Think how much further you’ll go surrounded by people who encourage you to express your ideas and who value your opinions.
Tax Graduate Development Program
Wherever in the world you work for EY, the standard of training is equally high – we’re preparing you to become one of tomorrow’s business leaders. Through our Tax Graduate Development Program you will receive the right mix of training, work, mentoring and coaching that you will need to achieve your ambitions.
With early responsibility and the support and training to grow, you'll build the confidence to pursue your goals. Exposed to a wide range of clients, you can expect to develop your networks, collaborate with specialists, learn from mentors and even study for a professional qualifications. You'll begin to build your technical, leadership and communication skills, and be responsible for parts of projects right away. As a graduate with EY you'll be able to add value to your clients and shape your career as a professional.
What you will do
- Activity participate and contribute in client engagements and execute the work plan
- Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating experienced team members on progress
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with clients
- Build strong internal relationships within EY Tax and across other services
Required Skills and Abilities
- Target recruits will be new graduates or likely graduates obtaining the following qualifications:
- Vietnamese citizen
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics/Taxation/Law with strong academic credentials
- Good at English. Additional language (Chinese, Japanese, Korean…) is an advantage
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work independently, under pressure and as a part of a team
- Willing to work for EY Lao
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals who are passionate to learn and with initiative, who are not afraid to speak up, with a genuine desire to make things better across the business. If you’re ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities, and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.