Expeditors offers internships to qualifying students. Our internship program offers a unique opportunity to learn about the world of global logistics and international trade, helping students to make future career decisions. Our goal is to offer real world business opportunities to students who are interested in international business.
What You Will Do
- Provide exceptional customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Conduct vendor search and selection.
- Take care of Receptionist area.
- Manage and analyze operating expenses.
- Manage working attendance.
- Filter applicants and arrange interview meetings.
- Conduct candidate’s background check and input data into HR system.
- Be in charge of others tasks as may be required in HR area: Hiring, Training.
- Support in Administration, Purchasing, Health and Safety tasks.
- Be trained in Admin, HR and Training fields.
Required Skills and Abilities
- College/University Student of any Administration & Human Resource Course.
- Fully proficient with various Microsoft applications (i.e.: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint).
- Display ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge/ Skills: General office knowledge, including telephone techniques and computer skill. Typing speed 30 WPM.
- Effective communication skills and multi-tasking skill.
- Strong time management skills.
- Excellent attendance practices.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Human Resources
Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:22nd Aug 2020, 12:00 pm