Gain experience and knowledge in the global logistics industry. Ensure the proper and timely movement of freight and information while complying with internal and external requirements and providing exceptional customer service.
What You Will Do
- Provide exceptional customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Adhere to Operational Process Standards.
- Manage daily tracking of shipments and corresponding documents.
- Work with the team to provide solutions to customers.
- Comply with customer requirements and procedures.
- Proactively communicate, timely status updates to customers.
- Communicate with international and domestic customers and offices.
- Update shipment information in the Expeditors systems.
- Coordinate with service providers and vendors on timely preparation of payments.
- Prepare and process international documentation.
- Prepare reports as required.
- Be in charge of others tasks as may be required in shipment processing.
Required Skills and Abilities
- College/University Student of any Business Course.
- Fully proficient with various Microsoft applications (i.e.: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint).
- Display ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- General office knowledge, including telephone techniques and computer skills. Typing speed 30 WPM.
- Effective communication skills and multitasking skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- Excellent attendance practices.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce
Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:3rd Dec 2019, 6:00 pm