At Ericsson, you can be a game changer! Because working here isn’t just a deal. It’s a big deal. This means that you get to demonstrate our 140+ years of experience and the expertise of more than 95,000 diverse colleagues worldwide. As part of our team, you will help solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that.’ We’ve never had a greater opportunity to inspire change; setting the bar for technology to be inclusive and accessible; empowering an intelligent, sustainable, and connected world.
We are now looking for an Applications Developer Intern to work with the team to develop the software/ applications which support a smooth and effective operation within the function. We give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker?
Come and join us!
What You Will Do
- Collaborate with the internal clients to identify the requirements and expectation on the product.
- Brainstorm to work out the structure and plan for the solution.
- Design and develop web/ mobile applications. Ensure reliability, correctness, security, performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Work with product and design teams to understand end-user requirements, formulate use cases, and then translate that into effective technical implementation.
- Developing web/mobile user interfaces, components, and widgets.
- Collaborate with other team members and partners.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Engineering students with background in Software Development/ Software Engineering.
- Around 1.5 years of practical experience in mobile development.
- Experience with native iOS (Swift)/ Android development (Java/Kotlin).
- Familiar with deployment, scaling, monitoring and performance tuning.
- Familiar with knowledge of relational database systems like MongoDB and MySQL.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:13th Aug 2020, 6:00 pm