What You Will Do
Planning Interns support the team in developing the strategy, communications plan, and creative briefs through the following tasks:
- Conducting in-depth competitive analysis on activities in PR/Digital/Social/Mobile/E-commerce Landscape using our methods and tools.
- Conduct consumer research through surveys, interviews, and online sentiment analysis to unlock insights and opportunities.
- Conduct category assessments across multiple industries, market and media trends, generational behaviors/values/trends, societal/cultural mega-trends--Participation in brainstorming and development of creative concepts and tactics.
- Support in the development of recommendations that answer the client brief based on audit and research efforts.
Skills You Will Develop in this Internship Track
- Data collection and analysis – At Edelman Vietnam, we put data at the heart of our work. Working with data requires objective thinking and logical reasoning. You will learn how to assess, collect, and analyze data effectively in a timely and efficient manner, as well as creating a story out them.
- Critical thinking and problem solving – Planners are investigators, opportunity-seekers, and problem solvers. You will support in evaluating the information gathered and synthesize them into actions to answer the brief.
- Collaborative spirit – The best work is created through collaborations. As planners, we are expected to work harmoniously with the teams, be open to diverse thinking, and work towards common goals.
- Communication skills – present work and ideas in a clear and effective manner.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Third year or last year who can work full-time for at least 3 months.
- Marketing or Research background.
- Knowledge in quantitative and qualitative research.
- Can communicate in both English and Vietnamese.
- Proficiency in using Excel and PowerPoint.
- Basic understanding of communications marketing concepts and practice.
- Good team player, detail- oriented, careful and willing to learn.
Edelman is a global communications firm that partners with businesses and organizations to evolve, promote and protect their brands and reputations.
Our 6,000 people in more than 60 offices deliver communications strategies that give our clients the confidence to lead and act with certainty, earning the trust of their stakeholders. Our honors include the Cannes Lions Grand Prix for PR; Advertising Age’s 2019 A-List; the Holmes Report’s 2018 Global Digital Agency of the Year; and, five times, Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work.
Since our founding in 1952, we have remained an independent, family-run business. Edelman owns specialty companies Edelman Data & Intelligence (DxI) and United Entertainment Group (entertainment, sports, lifestyle).
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Marketing and Sales
- Locations:Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:27th Sep 2023, 6:00 pm