What You Will Do
- Assists the project team with gathering requirements from a technical perspective and developing documentation of system specifications. Codes, tests, and debugs computer programs from specifications.
- Assists in designing and implementing new methods, procedures, and systems (both automated and manual) to improve the processing and flow of information within the company.
- Gathers information from users for analysis of technical problem areas and prepares elementary feasibility studies.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently working toward an Associate's or Bachelor's degree (or global equivalent).
- Degree program in computer science, management information systems, or a related field preferred.
- Zero or more years of technology-related work experience.
- Experience with system development or system analysis preferred.
- Experience working with relevant programming languages, operating systems, hardware, and software preferred.
- Basic interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members.
- Basic communication skills.
- Basic analytical and problem solving skills for design, creation and testing of programs.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Closed 5 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Information Systems, Management
Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:29th Jan 2020, 6:00 pm