Dezan Shira & Associates
What You Will Do
Providing Assistance on the German Desk:
- Conducting research on legal, tax and finance matters in China and in the wider Asia region.
- Writing articles in German and/or English related to foreign direct investment (FDI) in China and in the wider Asia region.
- Producing other forms of marketing content as required.
- Translating existing articles and existing marketing material from English into German.
- Assistance with the management of existing relationships with German Desk partners and German Desk clients.
- Assistance with the development of new relationships with potential German Desk partners and potential German Desk clients.
Providing Assistance on the International Business Advisory (IBA) Team:
- Assist the business development team in all aspects of client development and account management.
- Assist in organizing prospective client meetings and documenting discussions.
- Prepare power point presentations, proposals and engagement contracts for prospective clients.
- Conduct client development–related research projects.
- Attend client development events and serve as a representative of Dezan Shira & Associates.
- Conceive on and carry out individual research projects and produce well-written reports.
- Research and outreach for local business organizations for cooperation and partnership opportunities.
- Customer Relationship Management.
- Administrative tasks as necessary or helpful from time to time.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Strong English and German-language writing and speaking skills.
- Communication skills, and desire to meet and interact with Western businessmen.
- Knowledge of tax, accounting, law and foreign investment.
- Business development and sales skills and experience.
- Detail-oriented, sense of responsibility and commitment to a team.
- Interest in the Asia business and investment environment.
- Proactive worker that demonstrate initiative.
- Graduate or currently studying for a university degree, business or law major (desirable but not required).
- Applicants must meet the requirements to work as an intern pursuant to the local labor law / regulations.
Closed 5 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Law
- Closing Date:30th Sep 2020, 6:00 pm