Dezan Shira & Associates
What You Will Do
- Develop, maintain and update BI databases and datasets, including industrial zones and doing business databases.
- Undertake secondary research (desk research) and primary research, including by conducting telephonic and in-person interviews with industry contacts such as business persons, consumers, government officials etc.
- Regularly monitor business, economic and regulatory news in Vietnam and ASEAN by scanning open sources, including online newspapers, government websites, and websites of industry bodies and trade associations to identify developments and news of interest for international investors.
- Assist in organizing and analyzing research findings to ensure that strategic analysis and tactical commercial advice is appropriate, credible and accurate.
- Facilitate business matching and business meetings under the guidance of experienced colleagues.
- Cultivate a network of sources for information on key industries and regions.
- Participate in marketing and business development activities when necessary.
- Consistently meet internal deadlines of the team.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Graduate or currently studying for a university degree; educational background in business, economic, legal and political studies will be given preference.
- Should be able to use all MS software products competently.
- Demonstrate a keen interest in the Vietnam and ASEAN business and investment environment; exposure to formal research and international business issues in ASEAN will be a plus.
- Strong English writing and speaking skills; proficiency in another ASEAN language in addition to Vietnamese will be a plus.
- Proactive, responsible and able to work under pressure, with strong Research skills.
- Strong communication skills, and a desire to meet and interact with business people.
- Able to identify creative solutions to source data and solve research problems.
Closed 5 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Economics
Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:30th Sep 2020, 6:00 pm