At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
What You Will Do
This is your opportunity to seize the moment and help out clients solve some of the most complex issues their businesses will ever face. You’ll do this by first understanding, and then staying up to date with current tax law. You’ll build your commercial, industry and technical knowledge, using it to consult clients and deliver practical advice that takes a tangible difference to their business goals. And because this is an area that never stands still, neither will you; we’ll expect you to continuously develop your expertise with professional qualifications, industry specific training and international networking events and courses.
The Intern will be assigned to assist professional employees with Client and non-Client related work tasks including but not limited to:
- Perform researches on tax and non-tax related issues.
- Prepare tax returns and other related supporting documents for Clients.
- Assist with the submission of tax returns and related documents to the local Tax authorities.
- Participate in field-work at Clients’ premises.
- Assist with job-related administrative works.
Expected Skills and Qualifications Equipped After the Internship:
- Basic technical knowledge in Vietnamese taxation.
- Professional business writing skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Working paper presentation skills.
- Networking and communication skills.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Background in accounting, auditing, economics, commerce, finance, banking, law, foreign trade.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills.
- Excellent command of English, both verbal and written.
- Ethical behavior.
- Strong interpersonal and team working skills.
- Enthusiasm and ability to assume a high level of responsibilities.
- High commitment to succeed and continue learning.
- Strong record of academic achievement as per latest GPA score.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:15th Jul 2020, 6:00 pm