At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
What you will do
As an Intern, you will have exposure to a wide range of business services working with some of the best and brightest people anywhere, on behalf of many of the world’s most influential companies. You will be at the center of it all, performing primary and secondary research, data analysis and modelling to tackle complex business problems. In addition, you will contribute directly to the development of proposals, presentations and publications.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Strong academic performance in your bachelor, master or MBA degree
- Postgraduates are encouraged to apply
- Program offered to penultimate or final year students .
- Team player with effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership and teamwork within or outside a work setting
- Exceptional problem-solving ability. Logical reasoning, creative thinking, comfort with numbers, and the ability to untangle complex issues
- Strong passion for consulting, ability to adapt and cope in a fast pace, challenging work hours and environment
- Excellent Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Fluent verbal and written English language skills
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:24th Dec 2018, 6:00 pm