At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals. So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
What You Will Do
Business Development Support:
- Assist in preparing presentation slides for clients meetings, proposals if required.
- Logistic arrangements regarding client meetings, approaching, etc.
- Assist in doing bidding dossiers.
- Assist in researching information of markets and clients.
- Assist in organizing internal and external events.
- Assist system transformation (OneConnect to Jupiter) which includes: data uploads, data migration if needed.
Other administrative tasks:
- Support to translate documents as required.
- Support CMBD team in marketing and communication activities including monitoring and translating daily press clips; preparing logistics for events in Ho Chi Minh City, etc.
- Work with other Marcomms Team member under the supervision of Marcomms Senior to design/format/issue the Firm’s publications including: printed cards, e-cards, calendars, booklets, brochure, leaflet, notebook, videos, etc.
- Support to organize the Firm’s internal and external events.
- Other requests by CMBD higher levels.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Event Management or related discipline.
- Strong organization and prioritization skills.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office programs.
- Good analytical, communication and presentation skills.
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales, Media and Advertising
Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:30th Jul 2020, 6:00 pm