At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
What You Will Do
- Gathering and synthesising financial and operating information about companies, industries and governments.
- Gathering business intelligence and market data to support forensics engagements.
- Getting to know and use advanced forensic and data analytics tools.
- Providing necessary support to forensics engagements.
- Drafting presentations for internal audience within the Firm and external clients.
- Attending team discussions and client meetings.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Background in accounting, auditing, economics, commerce, finance, banking, law, foreign trade.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills.
- Excellent command of English, both verbal and written.
- Ethical behaviour.
- Strong interpersonal and team working skills.
- Enthusiasm and ability to assume a high level of responsibilities.
- High commitment to succeed and continue learning.
- Knowledge of computer science, data analytical tools and software will be an advantage.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:22nd Feb 2020, 6:00 pm