What You Will Do
- Prepare list of students, announce training courses, follow and remind training schedule to participants.
- Prepare / arrange stationary, training room for training.
- Follow and make payment request for training expense.
- Prepare and store training document, materials.
- Support for checking and update DAV employees' CV.
- Support for translation.
Required Skills and Abilities
- 2nd - 3rd year students or recent graduates with a relevant major (Business Studies / Administration / Management, Human Resources Management, Economics or equivalent).
- Required skill (s): MS Office, especially Excel.
- Available for work full-time or part-time (4 hours / day).
Closed 22 days ago
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Business and Commerce, Economics, Human...
Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:12th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm