You’re ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom, and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it’s honing your skills or building your network, we know that success can’t come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team, and establish a long-term career here. At Citi, we value internal mobility, and career growth is not a question of if, but when.
Citi is looking for Analysts to join the Operations and Technology (O&T) Full Time Program. The program aims to develop O&T leaders for Citi’s future. The 24-month structured rotational program provides Analysts to grow a solid Operations and Technology career.
What you will do
- Participate in a wide array of internal and external programs designed to help you gain business knowledge; technical skills; and interpersonal skills
- Benefit from the experience of having a senior mentor/Analyst buddy
- Receive structured performance reviews and evaluation
- Broaden your exposure through participation in local/regional task forces
- Receive ongoing support from a dedicated Program Manager
Required Skills and Abilities
- A recent graduate or final year student with an Undergraduate or Master’s degree; in any discipline; from a top academic institution graduating with a minimum GPA of 3.2/4 or above or 2nd upper class honours, equivalent.
- You have demonstrated strong leadership; teamwork; and communication skills
- You have a keen interest process, technology innovation and banking industry
- Knowledge of at least one Asian language would be preferred
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
- Position Type:Full time
Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:15th August 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.