CEVA Logistics is one of the world’s leading non-asset-based supply chain management companies, we design and implement industry-leading solutions in both freight management and contract logistics to meet business’ needs. We are dedicated to delivering robust solutions in key vertical markets both locally and globally.
CEVA’s operations in Southeast Asia comprises Bangladesh, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. Since the 1980s, we have been working actively to meet the changing needs of our customers with end-to-end supply chain solutions that deliver real cost efficiencies.
Today, we have over 5,000 employees providing safe, compliant and efficient integrated logistics solutions, including warehousing, ocean and air freight management, custom brokerage services and cross border transportation, to our customers.
What You Will Do
- Follow up and clear accounts receivable.
- Input supplier invoice into accounting system.
- Filing accounting documents.
- Other tasks assigned by supervisor.
Required Skills and Abilities
- 4th year or fresh graduate major in Accounting/Finance.
- Careful, quick learning person.
- Multi-tasking and working under pressure.
- English communication in both verbal and non-verbal.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:10th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm