Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
What you will do
Responsible for managing and developing Cargill customers in the responsible market to achieve sales target and promote Cargill brand name and Cargill culture.
- 40% Maintain and develop Cargill customers in the market they are responsible for to achieve sales target
- 15% POP implementation including making, reading and analyzing POP
- 15% Build up key farms and organize farm tours when/where necessary
- 10% Organize customer seminars, develop new products to meet customer needs and propose new technological solutions to improve customer’s productivity
- 10% Received customer complaints to enhance customer satisfaction
- 10% Apply well Cargill value and culture, especially Safety culture in real work.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Planning and execution
- Customer focus
- Good selling skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or Vocational Degree
- Fresh graduate (for Field Manager Trainee) or 1-2 year experience
- Having people skill
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:15th August 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.