Our Global Graduate Programme is designed to prepare the next generation of leaders from the most talented graduates, via structured learning and development with a global standard of excellence.
What is new in this Global Graduate Programme and what Global graduates will be equipped with?
- A truly fast-track program: 6 months of immersion and 12 months of intensive program
- A truly inspiring program: coached by BAT’s most senior leaders and have a chance to initiate a global project
- A truly challenging program: have your KPIs and make business impact from date one
- A truly global program: 02 weeks leadership training in BAT Headquarter in London.
- Connected with talents around the world.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year university students or career starters with less than 2 years of work experience
- Excellent English communication and coordination skills
- Strong analytical skills and critical thinking
- Able to learn quickly, highly adaptable to pressure and constant changes
- Ambitious, dynamic and open-minded
- Keen to learn and open to challenges
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.