At bp, we have one thing on our mind – the energy of tomorrow. We’re helping the world get to net zero with the ambition of being a net zero company by 2050 and our Graduates are integral to achieving this.
As future leaders and technical experts, we need fresh thinking, curiosity, and a solution focus mindset to reimagine energy.
That’s where you come in!
- A ‘real job’ with ‘real accountability’ in two diverse role rotations with additional project experiences, tailored to build your capability.
- An immersive and supportive onboarding program, a buddy to help guide your first weeks & a mentor to help with your long-term career goals.
- Formal and informal training and development activities that build your technical and non-technical skillset.
- The opportunity to build a strong network of local and international peers, head leaders and technical experts who will help guide and mentor you.
- A competitive salary package, access to fuel discount, bonus and share program.
What You Will Do
Our 24-month graduate trainee programme within our Castrol business provides exciting and challenging opportunities to develop professional skills for a successful career.
You will be exposed to a range of business sectors, from automotive to industrial lubricants. You will also build skills via sophisticated interactions across various functions including marketing, sales, finance, operations, HR, and supply chain.
Throughout your journey at bp, training courses and on-the-job training will help you to develop your technical and behavioral competencies, and you will be guided every step along the way by an experienced coach, mentor, and buddy.
Our sales and marketing will provide you with an opportunity to learn and grow in a variety of commercial verticals to deliver the right products and services to our customers.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree, ideally with a GPA of 7.5 /10 in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics, e-Commerce, or relevant disciplines.
- A passion to develop a career in the energy industry.
- Proficient in English and Vietnamese communication and presentation.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and interpersonal skills.
- Proven leadership in extra-curricular and/or social activities.
Our previous sales and marketing graduates are now in all parts of the bp business. Some examples of the varied positions some of them are in now - Retail Category Food Lead, Convenience Growth Manager, Offer Development Lead, Transformation Lead.
You are passionate about reimagining energy for people and our planet. You’ll bring well-rounded life experience, and your strong academic results will be supported by some work experience, everything from customer service to industry experience is great! We know you’re early in your career – we don’t expect you to be an expert.
To be eligible for this program you are:
- In your final year of study (graduation time：before July 2023).
- Graduated within one year working experience.
About the Benefits:
- Competitive Salary Package + bp Superannuation Plan.
- Excellent Work-Life Balance & Flexible Working Arrangements.
- Collaborative Environment that Celebrates Achievements, Diversity & Culture.
- Career Development and Mentoring Programs in a Global Organisation.
We’re gearing up for the future. At bp our goal for C&P is to deliver the future of mobility, energy and services for our customers by innovating new business models and service platforms.
C&P will become a hub, housing our midstream, lubricants, aviation, sale of chemicals, mobility and convenience, marketing and our next-generation businesses, making it a highly integrated and interconnected organization. And with safety being our core value, our commitment to safe and reliable operations will never change.
Want to join the team?
- Being customer-centric, agile and responsive to changing customer needs and dynamic markets.
- Focusing on growth and development of customer offers.
- Optimizing the chemicals and fuels value chains to maximize integrated value.
- Contributing to the reduction of carbon intensity of the products we create, and sell, by 50% by 2050 or sooner.
- Creating strategic partnerships that drive long-term value for C&P.
- Being digitally enabled and empowered by customer insights and data to deliver solutions.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Marketing and Sales
- Locations:Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:15th Dec 2022, 6:00 pm