What You Will Do
- Assist the training organization (prepare training materials and tools, book the training room and tea break, prepare entry form for trainer, prepare the participant list, prepare distribution of training materials, follow up the attendance collect surveys /documents and 5 S the room after training.
- Prepare training materials for on boarding training for new hires, and follow up the completion as well as record.
- Deliver and oversee the training of individuals or groups of employees.
- Communicate and manage time to contact associates/internal trainers to set up for courses.
- Update the training database (input data, record training).
- Coordinate the transportation arrangement for training outside the plant.
- Visualize Training Calendar displayed at HR's LCD.
- Manage 5 S in training materials and in HR storage.
- Administrative tasks within the training team/ department.
- Other tasks assigned by the supervisor.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Last year students (major in English, Business Administration Human Resources Management, Foreign Trade and Accounting).
- Languages fluent English and Vietnamese.
- Interest in the high tech manufacturing environment.
- Master of Microsoft Office Excel, PowerPoint) and Outlook.
- Personality Reliable, proactive patient.
- Responsible mindset, willing to learn and grow.
- Good communication skills.
Closing in 13 days
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Administration, Human Resources
- Closing Date:9th Jun 2020, 6:00 pm