We are opening intern positions in (Mechanical) Design/Simulation Engineer and Technical Documentation Engineer Students with good internship results are considered to hire as associates.
Please note that only students who have not yet graduated are eligible to apply.
You are encouraged to attach transcript and coursework report to the application.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Last year student (graduate and postgraduate) with major related to Mechanical Engineering (Automotive, Machinery Design, Engineering Mechanics, Aerospace...). For the interns in Technical Documentation team, the students in Information Technology/ Computer Science major can apply. Prefer students with latest GPA>=7.5.
- Can work full time from 4 to 6 months.
- Can read and write English in daily work.
- Have a career objective relating to the applied position.
- Have course works, assignments relating to the applied position.
- Have good learning attitude.
- Experienced in at least one CAD software.
- Basic understanding about finite element method with basic skills with Abaqus, Ansys.
- Programing skill (MATLAB, Python); Planning & presentation skill.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering Aerospace Aeronautical, Engineering...
Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:28th Jan 2021, 6:00 pm