What You Will Do
- Support Audit activities ( Documentation Checking, Action Plan Follow up).
- Support Quality Management System activities (Notification on changes of Corporate documentation, follow up action from IATF16949 gap).
- Support to roll out eLPC (Layered Process Confirmation) system.
- Support Document Control and Distribution.
- Support department events preparation.
- Other admin tasks as assigned by the department's leader and engineers if needed in urgent.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Last year student, background in Industrial Management/Engineering.
- Good at reading, writing and communication in English.
- Good at Microsoft office (excel, power point).
- Ability to multitask.
- Proactive, willing to learn and able to work under pressure.
- Reliable, proactive, highly disciplined.
Closed 5 days ago
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:22nd Feb 2020, 6:00 pm