What You Will Do
- Prepare documents for Purchasing Order issuing.
- Prepare supplier database, follow up RFQs (request for quotations).
- Deal with local and overseas suppliers directly to support for RFQ, vendor creation.
- Support local and oversea buyers on purchasing process.
- Follow up & support in implementation of strategy tasks & KPI for purchasing department.
- Follow up purchasing contracts.
- Do other daily business assistance.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Entitled as full-time students during the internship period.
- Majoring in Economy, Foreign Trade, Accounting, Logistics.
- No working experience required, although students with dynamic experience in school/social activities will have a big advantage.
- Eloquent in English and Vietnamese.
- Proficient in MS Office, familiar with SAP software.
- Personal Skills, Time Management skill, Task management skill, Critical thinking and Patience.
- Can-do attitude, urge to develop and learn new things.
- Good teamwork, communication and negotiation skill.
- Eye for details and good organization skills.
- High sense of disciplinary and confidentiality.
- Ability to work in multicultural teams.
Closed 7 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Economics, Logistics and Supply Chain
- Closing Date:18th Jan 2020, 6:00 pm