To support the project management team and contribute to the effective delivery of the project portfolio.
What You Will Do
To undertake specific tasks on identified projects, under the supervision of Mentor including:
- Completing relevant project documentation, e.g. Change controls and other reports.
- Formulating and updating project schedules using Jira.
- Participating in project definition workshops.
- Managing risks & issues.
- Creating and updating Excel spreadsheets as requested.
- Build project management dashboard with Jira.
- Support User Department clarify requirements and prepare the Business Requirement.
- Coordinate between User Department and IT partner on rollout projects: prepare guideline document, organize the Workshop for conduct or training sessions.
- Logging and tracking all Project Plans and project documentation.
- Coordinating the consultation process with all stakeholders ensuring an accurate and secure audit trail of documents and key decisions.
- Assist in the preparation and distribution of materials and stationery required for events.
- Arrange Contracts, raise Purchase Orders and expenditure authorization forms for approval and chase invoices to ensure accurate payment.
- Respond to telephone inquiries and convey accurate information promptly and appropriately.
- To work as part of a team.
- To undertake other duties as requested appropriate to the grade of this post.
- Arrange the meeting with Stakeholders of project.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Some knowledge of project management approaches; Good IT skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Project or Jira, Visio.
- Flexible approach and ability to work effectively with others.
- Attention to detail with an ability to work autonomously and with appropriate reference to more experienced colleagues.
- Some knowledge of Business analysis.
- Some knowledge of BPM.
Closed 8 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:30th Jan 2020, 6:00 pm