What You Will Do
- Issue documents to support daily Sales activities (Letter of Authorization, Letter of Confirmation, Letter of Announcement, etc.) and manage Sales database (Dealers’ Reports, Invoicing Plan, Cheetah reports, etc.).
- Assist in crating presentations for meetings and events, including management reports, monthly/quarterly/annual business review, etc.
- Other Sales tasks assigned by supervisor .
- Coordinate in designing of marketing materials (print-ad, billboard, backdrop, banner, standee, invitation letter, social network banner, etc.
- Translate documents VI – EN (article, news, press release, project reference).
- Conduct news clipping report.
- Prepare communications materials & track marketing stock.
- Organize events and activities to support sales.
- Other MarCom tasks assigned by supervisor.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Entitled as full-time students during internship period.
- Experience in Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator or Corel is highly prioritized.
- Preferably with internship experience and dynamic experience in school/social activities.
- Eloquent in English and Vietnamese for translation tasks.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Personal Skills, Time Management skill, Task management skill.
- Hard working, Supportive, Careful, Proactive and Responsible.
- Can-do attitude, urge in learning and development.
- Good communication and translation skills.
- Eyes for details and good organization skills.
- High sense of disciplinary and confidentiality.
- Ability to work in multicultural teams.
Closing in 8 days
- Job type:Internships
Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:13th Aug 2020, 6:00 pm