What You Will Do
Support on Import Activity for Business Divisions under Supervision:
- Receive shipping docs - Commercial invoice, Packing List, P/O, C/O, B/L & some related documents from Forwarder and Global Business (GBs).
- Check the accuracy, validity, and unification of documents.
- Receive Arrival Notice and Freight Invoice from Forwarder, send to customs broker for E-customs declaration.
- Prepare, submit to sign, stamp document and return to customs broker.
- Receive Delivery Notice from customs broker, send documents to Warehouse for Goods Receipt processing.
- Input data into Report.
- Transfer documents to Accountant Department (CTG) and file documents into Folder.
- Make Payment Requisition for customs broker/forwarder.
- Receive Bank Slip from the Bank once a week.
- Submit bank slip list daily to customs broker via email.
- Input data of payment record.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Entitled as full-time students during the internship period.
- Have knowledge of import-export business.
- No professional experience is required but experienced trainee in logistics job is an advantage.
- Eloquent in English and Vietnamese.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Personal Skills, Time Management skills, Task management skills.
- Can-do attitude, urge in learning and development.
- Good communication skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Eyes for details and good organization skills.
- High sense of disciplinary and confidentiality.
- Duration - 06 months.
Closing in 2 days
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:30th Jan 2020, 6:00 pm