What You Will Do
Roll Out And Implementation Activities:
- Support in TMC (Transportation Management Center) overland and TMC fine distribution implementation in the region.
- Support cross country TMC sea & air implementation projects.
- Support FCC implementation projects.
Freight Cost Clearance:
- Verify logistics invoice content from actual or from price verification perspective.
- Work in line with approved documentation to ensure that there is no unjustified transport cost approved for payment.
- Create and update plant specific documents to be used for the invoice verification process.
- Use different systems which support FCC processes and develop overall FCC knowledge that enables him/ her to indicate process improvement opportunities.
- Responsible for operative issue resolution and correspondence with stakeholders and logistics service providers.
- Archie supports logistics documents.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Entitled as full-time students during the 6-month internship period.
- Major in Accounting, Engineering, International Trade, Supply Chain (Logistics, Purchasing), Business Administration or equivalent.
- No working experiences required, although students with dynamic experience in school/social activities will have a big advantage.
- Eloquent Vietnamese, fluent communication skills (oral and written) in English; other ASEAN languages is a plus.
- Proficient in MS Office; SAP experience and knowledge will be a huge advantage.
- Can-do attitude, urge in learning and development.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Cooperative, accountable, proactive and customer oriented, good team player with self-motivation.
- Ability to work in multicultural teams.
Closing in 13 days
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Administration, Engineering, Logistics and Supply...
Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:9th Jun 2020, 6:00 pm