What You Will Do
Roll Out and Implementation Activities:
- Support in TMC (Transportation Management Center) overland and TMC fine distribution implementation in the region.
- Support cross country TMC sea & air implementation projects.
- Support FCC implementation projects.
Freight Cost Clearance:
- Verify logistics invoice content from actual or from price verification perspective.
- Work in line with approved documentation to ensure that there is no unjustified transport cost approved for payment.
- Create and update plant specific documents to be used for invoice verification process.
- Use different systems which support FCC processes and develop overall FCC knowledge that enables him/ her to indicate process improvement opportunities.
- Responsible for operative issue resolution and correspondence with stakeholders and logistics service providers.
- Archie supporting logistics documents.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate Degree in Accounting, International Trade, Supply Chain (Logistics, Purchasing), Business Administration or equivalent.
- Experience - Supply chain area (transportation, warehousing, purchasing), Operational experience in plant logistics or planning department, Import/export related knowledge, Logistics accounting, Project management experience is an advantage.
- Fluent communication skills (oral and written) in English. Other ASEAN languages is a plus.
- Competent IT skills (SQL, Access, Excel, etc.).
- SAP experience and knowledge will be a huge advantage.
- Distinct analytical thinking skills.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills with ability to work cross functional.
- Accountable, proactive and customer oriented, good team player with self-motivation.
- Very cooperative.
Closing in 2 days
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Administration, Logistics and Supply Chain
Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:23rd Oct 2020, 6:00 pm