What You Will Do
Order Management Support:
- Cooperate to sales and WH to issue invoice when delivering.
- Tracking and follow up with carrier and customer (include CO & CQ).
- Timely notify mentors/ supervisor any extraordinary occur.
- PO tracking and record for payment process.
- HS code preparation and maintain.
- Support with external procurement process.
- Arrange hard document in order.
- Submit supply chain document for sign and stamp as Department's inquiry.
- Ad-hoc topics are discussed during period.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree with studies related in supply chain, logistics, or international economics.
- No work experience is required.
- Experience in Logistics and transportation is preferred.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail, work ethic, willing to learn.
Closed 10 hours ago
- Job type:Internships
Economics, Logistics and Supply Chain
Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:21st Oct 2020, 6:00 pm