What You Will Do
- Coordinate local trucking from warehouse to customer.
- Prepare Import documents such as invoice, DN, customs sheet, CQ, COO to customer.
- Handle VAT invoice, dispatch from office to 2 warehouse.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Open for 3rd year/4th year University students.
- Entitled as full-time students during the internship period.
- No working experience required, although students with dynamic experience in school/social activities will have a big advantage.
- Enjoy working with numbers and spreadsheets.
- Eloquent in English and Vietnamese.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Personal Skills, Time Management skills, Task management skills.
- Ability to work in multicultural teams.
- Can-do attitude, urge in learning and development.
- Good communication skills.
- Eye for details and good organization skills.
- High sense of disciplinary and confidentiality.
Closed 2 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:30th Jan 2020, 6:00 pm