What You Will Do
- Provide IT infrastructure support for end users on client server applications.
- Monitor application server, network and interface.
- Monitor system performance and ensure availability.
- ITIL based Incident Management, Asset and Configuration management in Ticketing tool.
- Provide the maintenance support.
- Send the report to the manager.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final-year students, majoring in IT Network or relevant background, can join full-time internship for 6 months (working days: from Monday to Friday).
- Have knowledge in Windows 2012 / 2016 Server Administration.
- Having knowledge of Linux will be an added advantage.
- Have basic knowledge on DB Concepts, Networking Concepts.
- Have basic knowledge on IT Service Process: Incident/ change & Problem Management (ITIL).
- Having basic knowledge of Cloud will be an added advantage.
- Good written and oral communication in English.
- Flexible to work under pressure and ability to be precise in communication are must.
Closing in 7 days
- Job type:Internships
Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:8th Apr 2020, 6:00 pm