Support project managers for project tasks and work with internal customers (schedule management, OPL tracking, documentation, layout, presentation, Project management assistance including Risk list & lessons learned update, etc.).
What You Will Do
- Be involved investment coordination.
- Be involved in release coordination of new products and new production lines.
- Further improvement activities on project management including update process instruction.
Required Skills and Abilities
- 3rd-or 4th-year students major in Mechanical, Industrial Engineering/ Business with passion for project management and customer service.
- Students in post graduate program are welcome to apply.
- Strong academic credentials.
- Dynamic and initiative.
- Excellent in problem solving.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong team player.
- Detail- oriented, ability to work with numbers.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Engineering Mechanical
- Closing Date:19th Dec 2019, 6:00 pm