What You Will Do
- Coordinate in job fairs, university activities.
- Administrative support in the HR department.
Provide Support To Managers And Associates To Develop Their Skills And Capabilities:
- Coordinate with all related counterparts for training & workshop content, organizing training sessions, workshops and other activities.
- Update and follow up training measures to ensure that theory is transferred into the workplace.
- Assist HR associates with specific projects.
- Schedule meetings and appointments, making travel arrangements and processing expense reports.
- Other ad hoc tasks as requested.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Entitled as full-time students in related major with high interest in Human Resources functions during the internship period.
- No working experience required, although students with dynamic experience in school/social activities will have a big advantage.
- Eloquent in English and Vietnamese.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Personal skills, time management skills, task management skills.
- Can-do attitude, urge in learning and development.
- Good communication skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Eye for details and good organization skills.
- High sense of discipline and confidentiality.
- Ability to work in multicultural teams.
Closed 7 days ago
- Job type:Internships
Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:20th Feb 2020, 6:00 pm