Support in interviews arrangement and follow up candidates’ status. Build up candidates’ database (candidates’ information, interview schedule, status, feedback).
What You Will Do
- Implement activities related to hiring process of new employees (both entry and experienced level) meet Bosch standards.
- Screen and conduct 1st round of English interview to evaluate their English, skills and understand their motivation.
- Coordinate with stakeholders (Headhunt agencies, Hiring Managers and HR department) to fulfill recruitment requests.
- Build up and maintain relationships with candidates for current and future hiring needs.
- Assist Recruitment Team in organizing Recruitment events (job affairs, Open Day, on boarding, Bosch Tours, fresher recruitment events).
- Prepare recruitment reports (weekly/monthly) if needed.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Must be undergraduate students with proficient English (read, write, speak and listen). Able to work full time in 6 months.
- Self-motivated, highly committed, strong confident, hard-working and responsible to work under pressure and get the job done timely.
- Good interpersonal and intercultural awareness to work with both internal and external customers.
- Being proactive, able to handle multi-tasks with appropriate priority.
- Keen on learning new things to work either independently or in a team.
- Having recruitment experience or knowledge in IT domain will be an advantage.
Closing in 3 days
- Job type:Internships
Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:20th Sep 2019, 6:00 pm