What You Will Do
General Management Task:
- Independent conceptualization, preparation, and implementation of presentations Managing Director.
- Organization and coordination of meetings and events.
- Support of planning, preparation, and wrapping-up of meetings.
- Independent handling of routine and ad-hoc tasks.
Corporate Communication / Event Coordinator:
- Assist with event logistics and onsite event management.
- Assist in communication around event management including timelines, calendars, reports, presentations, diagrams.
- Proactively handle any arising issues and troubleshoot any emerging problems on the event day.
- Conduct pre and post event evaluations and reports.
- Research on latest event trends and reporting back to full team on findings.
- Up-keep of templates, case studies and creative documents in department database.
- Simple design for internal communication packages and slide decks.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Entitled as full-time students during internship period.
- No working experiences required, although students with dynamic experience in school/social activities will have big advantage.
- Eloquent in English and Vietnamese.
- Proficient in MS Office, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator.
- Personal Skills, Time Management skill, Task management skill.
- Can-do attitude urge in learning and development.
- Good communication & presentation skills.
- Eyes for details and good organization skills.
- High sense of urgency.
- Ability to work in multicultural teams.
Closing in 3 days
- Job type:Internships
Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:24th Oct 2020, 6:00 pm