What You Will Do
General Management Task:
- Independent conceptualization, preparation, and implementation of presentations for and from the Managing Director.
- Cooperation and coordination of diverse projects for the further growing of the region.
- Preparation of analyses and decision-making documents to support the Managing Director.
- Organization and coordination of meetings and events.
- Conduction of market studies to result in supportive concepts for the regional strategy.
- Continuous tracking of the developments and news in the region with relevance to company operations.
- Support of planning, preparation, and wrapping-up of meetings.
- Independent handling of routine and ad-hoc tasks.
- Assist with event logistics and onsite event management.
- Assist in communication around event management including BEOs, timelines, calendars, reports, presentations, diagrams.
- Proactively handle any arising issues and troubleshoot any emerging problems on the event day.
- Conduct pre and post event evaluations and reports.
- Research on latest event trends and reporting back to full team on findings.
- Up-keep of templates, case studies and creative documents in department database.
CSR - Corporate Social Responsibility:
- Coordinate CSR project across 04 locations.
- Initiate and work with WWO on the current and upcoming projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Entitled as full-time students during internship period.
- Basic knowledge about foreign trade would be an advantage.
- No working experiences required, although students with dynamic experience in school/social activities will have big advantage.
- Eloquent in English and Vietnamese.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Personal Skills, Time Management skill, Task management skill.
- Can-do attitude, urge in learning and development.
- Good communication skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Eyes for details and good organization skills.
- High sense of urgency.
- Ability to work in multicultural teams.
Closing in 14 days
- Job type:Internships
Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:19th Aug 2020, 6:00 pm