The Automotive industry has always been a sector of fast development. New gadgets and innovative technologies are driving a disruptive change that experts agree will reshape the foundations of the automotive industry as we know it. These advances are directly related to the embedded technology found within the Automotive systems, including micro-controllers, flash memory and analog products.
If you are excited to play apart of the Automotive revolution, welcome to BOSCH! Our Automotive Technologies team in Ho Chi Minh city are open to take 5 Embedded Software Interns. You can see the actual results of your work come to life evolving from demos to eventually being used in millions of cars on the road. With us, you will have the chance to improve the quality of life all across the globe.
What You Will Do
As an Embedded Software Intern, you will:
- Join professional training program and support development/testing modules of Automotive ECU (Electronic Control Unit) software under monitoring of experienced engineers/mentors.
- Development of automation tools to support Automotive projects.
- Research technical topics according to mentor's guidance.
What Are Your Benefits When Joining The Embedded Software Internship Program At BOSCH:
- Joining dynamic English-speaking multicultural work environment, working with the new and dynamic team who are developing software products for Bosch.
- Learn and adapt to new technologies in short duration for Embedded Software development/testing.
- Implement product features/proof of concept code which could be used by Bosch to expand its business objectives.
- Joining professional training technical skills & soft-skills (on-the-job training), get familiar with professional projects.
- Furthermore, we also offer you Internship allowance during the internship program.
- You will have the chance to become official employees at BOSCH with great benefits if you have good performance during the internship program.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechatronics or relevant background.
- Good C programming skills and solid background in programming language.
- Have deep knowledge in Embedded programming in MCU.
- Have design skills using Matlab with Simulink tool, Target link is an advantage.
- Good English communication skills.
- Willingness to take up responsibility & ownership.
- Self-learning & Self-motivated with a good learning curve.
- Adaptive & Flexible to challenging situations.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechatronics
Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:21st Jan 2020, 6:00 pm