Be involved in requirement Analysis, design, implement, execute test cases, analyses failure & bugs report.
What You Will Do
- Software Component Integration Testing/Development for Automotive Steering systems.
- Analysis/ debugging of embedded software.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final-year student, Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechatronics or relevant background, can join full-time internship from Monday to Friday for 3-6 months.
- Strong in C programming for Embedded Software, compiler, makefile.
- Good in scripting programming language such as Python.
- Good in Microcontroller/ sensor/ IO/ Serial knowledge.
- Good English communication skills.
Closing in 3 days
- Job type:Internships
Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechatronics
Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:20th Sep 2019, 6:00 pm