What You Will Do
- Analyze customer requirement, design and develop embedded software/test suites in automotive power-train domain.
- Propose technical solution for customer demand or to resolve technical issue in automotive domain.
- Document design, design changes following customer requirement changes.
- Develop and execute unit and functional tests.
- Research new technology, new method to enhance performance of automotive system.
Required Skills and Abilities
- 3rd or 4th-year Student.
- Bachelor of Engineering (Computer Science/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechatronics/ Telecommunication), ME, MTech.
- Strong in C language Programming.
- Exposure to Micro-controllers or Microprocessors.
- Good English language skills (Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening).
- Exposure to Real Time Operating System (RTOS), automation control, testing with debugger.
Closed 2 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechatronics,...
Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:9th Dec 2020, 6:00 pm