To support the IT cost management team and contribute to values delivery of Corporate function portfolio.
What You Will Do
To undertake specific tasks on identified projects, under the supervision of a Mentor, including:
- Coordinator with Delivery department on Budget planning and actual Cost control activities.
- Participating in IT cost optimization workshop, go live Associate Dashboard and Department Dashboard tools.
- Coordinator with CI and Delivery department for IT cost topic.
- Creating and updating Excel spreadsheets as requested.
- MSR reporting.
- Analysis Values, Volume, Pricing impact in every CFs.
- Make Payment Requisition for IT cost and report for cost booking.
- Consolidate Fund and VKM sheet confirmation from Delivery department monthly.
- Completing data analysis and reports.
- Publish monthly CI cost to Delivery Department and CTG1.
- Support end users remove unused SW licenses.
- Tracking and follow removing unused SW licenses with CI, compare with billing monthly. Then feedback to user and make the MSR report.
- Design report template as requirement.
- Pilot study with Microsoft Power BI.
- Arrange the meeting with Delivery Department and CI if required.
- Generating reports from single or multiple systems.
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Some knowledge of VBA, analysis skill in Excel, present in PowerPoint and visualize in Microsoft Power BI.
- A flexible approach and the ability to work effectively with others.
- Attention to detail with an ability to work autonomously and with appropriate reference to more experienced colleagues, mentor.
- Some knowledge of Statistics.
- Some knowledge of BPM.
Closed 8 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:30th Jan 2020, 6:00 pm