What You Will Do
Your contribution to something big.
Logistics Support for IT Department:
- Daily perform inventory management of IT equipment.
- Arrange delivery/receiving them from/to other locations within Vietnam.
- Prepare regular inventory and consumption reports for management.
- Manage the handover of IT equipment to Bosch employees and vice versa.
Purchasing of IT Equipment:
- Quarterly support on purchasing tasks for department such as: gathering quotations, looking for competitive pricing, negotiating the price with suppliers.
- Process the purchase steps, good received and payment procedure.
- Work with related personnel from Finance, Accounting, Logistics, Administration department to complete the payment process for all IT invoices.
Administrative Assistant for IT Team:
- Assist supervisor to prepare self-service user guide, instructions, manuals, knowledge articles and provide training to Bosch employees.
- Analyze and distribute daily tasks to IT team based on the ticketing systems.
- Be the customer front facing for IT Service Management: service request, incident report, service consulting.
- Documentation support for supervisor - meeting minutes, expense reports, task tracking.
- Analyze SAP reports to assist and fasten decision making in IT daily operations.
Event Planner for IT Events:
- Plan and organize internal IT department monthly activities, get together events.
- Plan, organize and run roadshows, exhibitions, product launching events both internally and externally for IT department.
- Be in charge of ad-hoc task if assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- 3rd or 4th year students majoring in English, Business Administration, Foreign Trade, Business Information System or related.
- Students with dynamic experience in school/social activities will have a big advantage.
- Good English communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Reliable, proactive, high-discipline, patient, and organized.
- Can-do attitude, urge in learning and development.
- Multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to work in multicultural team.
- No technical skills required. Training is provided for all assigned tasks.
Closed 7 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Business and Commerce, Information Systems
Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:12th Dec 2019, 6:00 pm