Assisting the Office for the Executive Plant Management in their daily business.
What You Will Do
- Coordination of Customer and High Level Management visits, including plant tours and events.
- Coordination , preparation and follow up of key meetings in the plant (e.g. Department Meeting and Management Meeting).
Responsible for CIP Indirect Including:
- Organization, coordination and preparation of Workshops and Trainings, (co --)moderation, wrap up and photo protocol.
- Tracking the Workshop and publishing blog post.
- Follow up of ongoing workshop.
- Distribute & sustain the CIP equipment & manage workshop materials.
- Support for CSR activities.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You are studying business administration, event management, industrial engineering or similar.
- You have experience in CIP, Lean Manufacturing, conducting of workshops, Process Management.
- You are an organizational talent and enjoy working autonomously in an international team and have an open minded personality.
- Capable of working multitasking.
- Intercultural competence is your strength.
- Your way of working is careful, well structured and detail oriented.
- You possess English skills in speaking and writing.
- You are an expert with MS Office (especially PowerPoint.
- Drawing skills are beneficial but not mandatory.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:20th Sep 2019, 6:00 pm