What You Will Do
- Receiving and welcoming clients and visitors. Instructing them to the right department and meeting room.
- Answering the incoming calls and transfer the call to employees when necessary.
- Instructing employees to fill out the necessary forms (Marsh insurance claim, personal information update, uniform requisition, etc.).
- Keeping Reception counter and inventory in good order and clean.
- Updating telephone list every month Internal mail handling.
- Collecting mails, packages from employees, sort and send them out.
- Receiving mails, packages from external senders, sort and send to employees.
- Others - Event management support, i.e. team building, year end party, VIP visit.
Required Skills and Abilities
- 3rd-or 4th- year students majoring in English, Accounting or Business-related fields.
- Good English and Vietnamese communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.).
- Reliable, high-disciplined, patient and careful.
Closed 8 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:18th Jan 2020, 6:00 pm