What you will do
- Join professional training program and support development/testing modules of software ECU under monitoring of experienced engineers/mentors
- Development of automation tools to support automotive projects
- Research technical topics according to mentor's guidance
Required Skills and Abilities
- Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechatronics or relevant background
- Good C programming skills and solid background in programming language
- Have deep knowledge in Embedded programming in MCU
- Have design skills using Matlab with Simulink tool, Target link is an advantage
- Good English communication skills
- Willingness to take up responsibility & ownership
- Self-learning & Self-motivated with a good learning curve
- Adaptive & Flexible to challenging situations
What are your benefits when joining the Embedded Software Internship Program at BOSCH?
- Joining dynamic English-speaking multi-culture work environment, working with the new and dynamic team who are developing software products for Bosch
- Learn and adapt to new technologies in short duration for Embedded Software development/testing
- Implement product features/proof of concept code which could be used by Bosch to expand its business objectives
- Joining professional training technical skills & soft-skills (on-the-job training), get familiar with professional projects
- Furthermore, we also offer you Internship allowance during the internship program
- You will have a chance to become official employees at BOSCH with great benefits if you have good performance during the internship program
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Engineering Software, Engineering Electrical, Engineering...
Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:16th Jul 2019, 6:00 pm