At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward. For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We’re makers, inventors, and leaders who aren’t afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future.
What You Will Do
- Work on an assignment/project within the Oil & Gas Industry to stretch your learning and skillset.
- Participate in training sessions and complete self-study assignments.
- Receive active coaching and mentoring.
- Use your academic knowledge to complete assigned project(s), deliver customer outcomes and improve the operation of our business.
- Learn and utilize software associated with assigned tasks.
- Network globally and cross-functionally with other interns; interact with global business leaders cross-functionally.
- Rigorously apply Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) standards in all situations using Baker Hughes systems and procedures in service of maintaining and further developing the safety culture.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Enrolled in a Bachelor-level degree program or Master-level degree program.
- Maintain a GPA (grade) greater than or equal to 3.0 out of 4.0 or the equivalent in your country.
- Currently in your final or penultimate year of studies.
- Fluency in English (oral and written).
- Legal right to work without restrictions and/or company sponsorship in the country of your application.
- Demonstrates effective written and oral communication, integrity, critical thinking/analytical skills, agility/flexibility, a continuous learning mindset, teamwork and collaboration, drive for results, and initiative in addition to involvement in student societies or volunteer work.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
- Job type:Internships
Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:8th Apr 2020, 6:00 pm