A career at Arup offers you the opportunity to make a positive difference in the world.
Dedicated to sustainable development, Arup is a collective of 16,000 designers, advisors and experts working across 140 countries. We collaborate with and advise our clients and partners, using imagination, advanced technologies, and rigor to shape a better world. With about 3,000 staff, our East Asia offices engage in many of the region’s most prominent and innovative projects covering buildings, infrastructure, advisory services, planning, technical consulting, digital, climate and sustainability services. We embrace equality, diversity and inclusion in all aspects and provide flexible work arrangements to support the various needs and well-being of our people.
Currently we are looking for a capable and independent individual as part of the multi-disciplinary team in our Vietnam office.
What You Will Do
Transport and traffic consulting tasks including both quantitative analysis, concept/schematic planning/design and report-writing. Illustrative transport tasks may include:
- Schematic and concept planning/design for transport facilities and infrastructure for new master plan and mixed-use developments.
- Traffic impact analysis, pedestrian modeling and vehicle/traffic simulation.
- Circulation and accessibility planning for new developments.
- Public transport operations and planning review.
- E-mobility strategy and planning.
- Support of experienced staff in presentations and meetings with clients in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Vietnam and other possible work in the region.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Transport Planning / Engineering or Civil Engineering or Urban Planning or related discipline; post graduate studies will be an advantage.
- 0-3 years of experience supporting/undertaking traffic impact assessments / temporary traffic schemes / traffic engineering design / transport planning /transport modelling/ public transport operations for municipalities, transport operators, and comprehensive developments.
- Familiarity/experience with GIS, modelling or simulation tools/software will be an advantage.
- Self-starter and team player, able to adapt and work independently coupled with strong interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English (TOEIC: 650 or more) and Vietnamese.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Civil Structural, Transport
Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:31st May 2022, 6:00 pm