We are looking for Logic Design Intern to help us grow our team. This is a unique opportunity to put your passion for cutting edge microarchitecture, logic and RTL design to work in a custom, high-frequency design manufactured on the leading-edge process nodes!
Working for the logic development group, you will work collaboratively with, and learn from, industry veteran designers and architects to create a breakthrough design for cloud computing. Our engineers are excited about technology and innovation and channel that energy to deliver world-class products with high performance and low power.
What the Team Wants You to Know:
We are a small, motivated team passionately working in the development of high-end cloud computing chips. We are seeking sharp, self-motivated and passionate logic design engineer to join our team to share the journey with us.
In this role, you will be exposed to some of the most complex hardware technologies and challenges in the world. So come join us if you are passionate about digital logic design and want to explore and solve some of the challenges in the world of high-end VLSI design.
The Ampere Internship program focuses on you to build your networks, support your efforts in making an impact, and giving you exposure to what Ampere does and how Ampere operates across the company.
We want you to leave with the feeling that what you've worked on made a difference, a new level of confidence of what you're capable of, technical expertise, and a new network of contacts.
What You Will Do
- Participating in high level architectural exploration.
- Defining microarchitectural features and RTL development of hardware designs, optimized for power, performance, area and timing goals.
- Creating and reviewing design and verification documentation and plans.
- Building relationships with modelling, verification and implementation teams to see your designs optimized, tested and taken to physical implementation.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Third or final year student with GPA 7.0 above.
- Very strong digital design fundamentals.
- Strong computer architecture background.
- Strong Verilog or System Verilog coding skills.
- Exposure to scripting languages like Perl and Python.
- Exposure to working on Linux environment.
- Ability to work with a team and independently.
- Strong understanding of Synthesis, Place and Route, Static Timing Analysis and associated challenges are also highly desirable.
- BS/MS in Electrical Engineering/Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Engineering Electrical, Engineering Software
Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:11th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm