Want to practice what you've learned at university? Do you want to experience hands-on what your dream job is like? Are you a sports lover who's ready to work in an international environment and take responsibility for your own projects? Then welcome to Adidas.
This is an opportunity to join a truly international business with an environment that is often described as a dynamic, innovative, and culturally diverse. If you share our love for sport and competition and have the drive to be number one in what you do, then consider this option to join our winning team!
What You Will Do
Support the Interview Coordination Process Including:
- Scheduling of interviews with internal and external candidates - Prepare interview agendas for candidates. Support in travel booking. Organize and conduct campus tours. Take care of the candidates while they on the campus.
- Get full insights into the interview process including phone screens, live interviews - Support with sourcing candidates on relevant platforms. Maintain applicant tracking system. Work on own smaller, individual projects. Support during different TA events.
- Get to know the full Talent Acquisition processes at Adidas.
- Become part of a very international and diverse team.
- Learn how to source great talents internally and externally.
- Take an active part in the Talent Acquisition team.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Student of Human Resources, Psychology or similar.
- Enrolled as a full time student for the complete duration of the internship.
- Or in the so called gap year between Bachelor and Master’s degree (Only applies to EU citizens due to working permit regulations).
- Fluent English language skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Self-organized and reliable.
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Very good MS Office skills.
- Team player who enjoys working in an international environment.
- Job type:Internships
Human Resources, Psychology
Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:19th Dec 2019, 6:00 pm