What You Will Do
Financial Accounting and Reporting:
- Assist in the development and maintenance of financial statements in a timely and accurate manner.
- Help develop, implement and ensure compliance with internal financial and accounting policies and procedures.
- Help prepare supporting documents for the Annual Audit Report.
- Document and maintain complete and accurate supporting information for all financial transactions.
- Help develop and implement policies and procedures as required to ensure that personnel and financial information is secure.
- Help prepare quarterly Financial Statements for the Finance Committee and the Board of Directors.
- Help prepare Ad hoc reports and other documents as required.
- Coordinate and help direct the preparation of budget, financial forecasts and report variances.
- Assist in the preparation of budgets for funding applications.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Have an inherent interest in Finance/Accounting and great business acumen.
- Have the willingness to work in a fast-paced environment and partner with different teams.
- Have great communication skills.
- Have strong focus and attention to details.
- Have great problem solving skills.
- Have advanced MS Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Candidates who have passed CFA level 1 are preferred.
Closed 12 days ago
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:14th Oct 2020, 6:00 pm