Our Human Resources Management Trainee Program is for MBA or equivalent master graduates who want to be future leaders in HR. It’s a two-year development program that includes various job rotations in Commercial & Corporate Human Resources functions. You will be part of the team to shape people strategies, while developing the skillset to become an HR leader.
A career in human resources will develop your learning agility. Core activities include attracting and acquiring talent, providing organizational support, such as managing change, defining delivering development programs. You can lead projects in staff planning, compensation and benchmarking, design and implement performance management systems, or promote diversity and inclusion. With opportunities in both generalist and practice center roles, you can experience different business areas, explore different types of HR roles and begin a career that offers responsibility in different areas of the company.
What You Will Do
Our job rotations let you experience multiple roles in human resources such as - Talent attraction and recruitment, people development, organizational support and change management, employee relations and engagement.
Key Responsibilities In All Roles Include:
- Business partnering and working with experienced management boards.
- Managing employee relations.
- Building a culture of performance.
- Implementing HR policies effectively.
- Managing talent through succession planning and development.
Training And Development Opportunities:
You will receive formal training in subjects and a comprehensive overview of human resources’ s critical processes. It’s a supportive working environment where resources are available to forge a career in human resources.
Required Skills and Abilities
- MBA or equivalent master graduates.
- Maximum 3 years of work experience.
- English fluency (6.0 IELTS or relevant English qualifications).
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Strategic thinking and Problem solving.
- Ownership, Results focused, Collaboration.
- Critical Thinking, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Learning agility.
- Job type:Internships
Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:21st Oct 2019, 6:00 pm