Cost Leadership is a key initiative for Abbott Nutrition globally. During 2018, progress was made to make ANI Vietnam more efficient through various initiatives. In 2019, this needs to continue by locally-identified areas to start/stop/continue with aim to improve our cost profile and division margin. Besides, Finance Business Partner always collaborates with marketing, Trade & Ethical teams to develop a tool that supports forecast, propose strategic investment for specific products to drive sales and ensure that company remain competitive.
Reporting directly to: Business Unit Finance Manager High frequency of interaction: Trade, Sales, Marketing & Operation team Working location: Melinh Point Tower, 02 Ngo Duc Ke, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh.
What you will do
- Collect feasible ideas of Leadership project with impact to company profitability that the company will pursue, then contact with personal in charge to understand their contribution ideas and translate into financial languages.
- Develop Financial Tools that are used throughout the company to more quickly respond to changing budget spending needs or trends. These tools can include dynamic activities that allows the company to quickly adjust budget to enhance sales volume and conversion rates, as well as tools that streamline the analysis process and provide more immediate information about competitor initiatives.
- Analyzing Data to help assessing data from a variety of sources and using it to derive insights into company strategies and market trends.
- Develop Forecasts and Models: play an important role in helping company forecast revenue and market share information. Using a variety of statistical modeling methods to prepare reports that show the potential impact of various strategies, including their effect on margins and costs and how they will impact profitability and sales volume. These forecasts may also include information related to the market as a whole.
Required Skills and Abilities
Core Skill Requirement
- Good software development, building tool
- Proficient skills in MS Office (Macro, Assess)
- Good Analytical thinking
- Excellent mathematical skills to derive insights from multiple data sources
- English fluency
Core Trait/Behavior Requirement:
- Learning agility
- Problem solving
- Team spirit
Minimum Education Required
- Final year students or Bachelor’s in Finance
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance
Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:16th Jul 2019, 6:00 pm